Welcome to Jingle Poetry!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Review Tuesday on Mindlovemisery



“Whoever is spared personal pain must feel himself called to help in diminishing the pain of others. We must all carry our share of the misery which lies upon the world.”



This week blog review is one of my favorites that i have come across in the recent months since I have been a part of the Jingle community. The theme of this blog attracted me more. Just by the name of this blog I knew I could find some kind relatable poetry that I am going through in this world. I want to introduce this weeks blog Mindlovemisery .

I have enquired that she has not yet give any description about herself on Her About Page, but one comment that she made is what triggered me that she is a unique lady, looking for the right way to express who she is.


"I have wracked my mind on the about section, I am hoping to post a little bio but I find it challenging to condense myself into a paragraph lol"
Her Blog


Mindlovemisery has started blogging in April 2011 so her blog is farely new, but her poetry really is amazing. I have journeyed through her amazing works.

The following one i truly enjoyed:

Love Song

I remember you, bled through
My memories, lingering doubt
Pressed into hesitant goodbyes
Tears resolved in silence, never
Ending, what I meant not enough
To make you feel and I am
The only one undone
As always, the weaker one
This poem resonates to me as I have been through a very hard time and to escape through life's adversaries, I always find myself on mindlovemisery's blog.
I hope that she would ad a little more information on herself, also if you have read her poetry and also her Author Notes you can easily tell that this lady has been through lives hardships and her way of expressing her emotions is through her poetry.

Heart Ache

Gripping, knuckle white
I deface your memories
With a black marker
In a corner half-undressed
Tending these seeds of despair
We all know what it's like to get our hearts broken. This one is also one of my favorites.
What I have captured and understand about this blog: if you break the name of her blog up it would read as such "mind" - "love" - "misery"

Mind  stand for her conscious
Love stands for the love she has been given by past lovers or current.
Misery sometimes we go through tough times and life become this big bag full of misery, but as the quote I have found says it:


“Whoever is spared personal pain must feel himself called to help in diminishing the pain of others. We must all carry our share of the misery which lies upon the world.”


As I end this weeks blog review i leave you with this one poem that I personally love and had been pondering on it over this past week.

How To Belong
What I needed to believe
Was that there was something
Inside of me still salvageable
Some overlooked heart fragment
That was still red, ripe, and pumping
Some hint of the original
That I might rebuild around
So without too much
Embellishment I could say
I am still myself, at least
The part of me worthy
Of presentation
=
I think that’s what has kept
Me from changing, the absence
Of those component fibers
Without a foundation
All my structures are rickety
Toppling over on examination
=
My self-improvement efforts are
Too clinical, I live my life
As though I were in the hospital
Very slowly, alternating
Between sleep and television
With the occasional appointment
To the surgeon to amputate
Any primordial growths left
Over from the last excision
And a trip to the anesthesiologist
To keep me fashionably numb
=
That’s what people take
For happiness these days
Complacence and a lack
Of any self-sustained thought
People always look
Shell-shocked when
You try to have a
Meaningful conversation
With them, it’s as if they’ve
Forgotten any language
Beyond salutations
And to belong I must
First dismiss speech

I am Chimnese and mindlovemisery please stop by her blog and read her amazing works.





Till next time & wishing you all good week ahead.



11 comments:

Lolamouse said...

I have read many of her poems and find them thoughtful, full of emotion, and, at times, heartbreaking. Excellent recommendation!

Jingle said...

She is a productive writer,

Glad to see her blog highlighted here.

$IDDH@RTH@ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PsycheBubbles said...

Yup, really talented, such profound verses.. :)

Lovely share! :)
Psyche

Poetry & Icecream said...

A great review for an awesome poet! Mindlovemisery is a deep thinker who knows how to put her thoughts on paper in the most wonderful ways. Her use of language is superb :)

Fountains said...

Congrats to Mindlovemisery on this well-deserved spotlight!

Chim's World of Literature said...

Agree with you all, her work is certainly one of a kind. and i have been glad i came across her blog.

mindlovemisery said...

I don't even know what to say, I am so flattered thank you so much

mindlovemisery said...

I don't even know what to say, I am so flattered thank you so much

seabell said...

I just love her poetry... She is an exceptional writer.

pure2core said...

Have no words to say about her verses. Really from the bottom of my heart I wish that she continues this journey spreading fragrance of emotions through poetic verses....