Welcome to Jingle Poetry!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Important Announcement



Last week, an official at Jingle Poetry community turned negative, she has grouped a few other officials to support her, her misconducts include:

#1: set up code at Jingle Poetry and Bluebell Books blog to block targeted officials from posting.

#2: send out emails to supporters using the name of Jingle, making claims ...

This is a huge blow to Jingle Poetry community, and a big shame from this dark horse, she is formally removed from Jingle Poetry community, Bluebell Books, and Thursday Poets Rally.

If you, as a supporter to our communities, have received any email claiming Jingle's words or will, please forward the emails to Jingle at jinglepoetry@gmail.com

NO officials can claim anything using their private email account or using a faked email account with the name of Jingle....Jingle will never use her private email to make official announcements....Thus, take caution, and confirm with Jingle at jinglepoetry@gmail.com before taking action or responding.

Cheers.....we support bloggers/poets, we discourage negativity and improper conducts in blogging.

Stop the Crimes, making blogging a better experiences.


   


15 comments:

Eric 'Bubba' Alder said...

What, you can't say WHO it is?
That's kind of like a half-warning.

(Not everybody knows who's who, y'know!)

Anyway, that's too bad. I don't know why people feel compelled to do such things, especially in such a friendly environment as here.

Jingle Poetry said...

everyone who are involved knows.

I prefer to keep her privacy ...Not such a happy thing to say.

ds said...

Oh, I am sorry. It doesn't really matter "who"--it matters that it happened. Will watch emails carefully.
Good for you for taking the high road!

Fred said...

This is really a shame. I'll keep my eyes peeled and forward to you if anything appears in my inbox. Thanks for the heads up.:)

benjity said...

Thanks for the heads up. It's really a shame since you do such an amazing job of promoting a positive, encouraging environment for writers. Keep up the good work.

kaykuala said...

Jingle,
There is so much fun and joy in Jingle that I deplore anything to disrupt it. Keep on the good work!

Jingle Poetry said...

Thanks for the heads up.

MIM:

everyone needs to know this, I post it to give folks warning, also, I have the RIGHT to tell my side of the story.

Thanks for the feedback.

Hope said...

very sorry to hear of this! thank you for the heads up. The best to you, always!

ananchorage said...

Ok, thanks for clarifying your feelings. I don't know about sides, since there must have been some problems none of us seem aware of. I just have always felt that if I must say something, I include the person in my correspondence. I don't understand people using a "fake" email. All emails really are real emails, even if they are free accounts and they can certainly be traced to a computer provider. I've never used someone else's name though and I think that is pretty low. The nosy side always wonders what the motivation is or what they are trying to accomplish. Our name is who we are and all that goes with it.

mindsinger said...

I've been down with a flu bug for a few days so am just reading this. I hope you get it straightened out. Is there not a way to report this to Gmail and get it stopped?

Jingle Poetry said...

Hard to prevent, I mean, more than one officials on the look out, invisible hands keep deleting important emails and more...

This changes the way the community runs,

No more open minded log in for all, everyone needs disciplines.

Dave King said...

This is a great shame, to put it mildly. I've had nothing so far, but will let you know if I do receive. Can we not know the gist of what is being sent?

Robin Ellen Lucas said...

I have received more than the usual number of emails from Jingle Poetry and Promising Poet's cafe, but nothing rude or out of the ordinary. Just the usual kindness and motivation to post.

Aynsley said...

:(

halfwaybetween said...

I'm sorry to hear this has happened; I haven't been a user of Jingle Poetry for very long, but I do sympathise. I used to own a website which, like this one, aimed to support and encourage. A similar thing happened to me, which was greatly discouraging and disheartening.

Rest assured though that, from what I've seen here, this will just be a minor blip. Your members are loyal.

I also received an influx of emails; not spam, just the same email over and over. I did wonder if there was a glitch in the system, but didn't really question it.

Thanks for letting us know. I, personally, cherish what you've created :)