Welcome to Jingle Poetry!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Review Tuesdays - Mesmerizing Dreams

“Poetry is the music of the soul, and, above all, of great and feeling souls.” - Voltaire

Mesmerizing is a special word to express ones feeling. If it is a Mesmerizing Dream then people would cherish it. If it is collection of Mesmerizing Dreams, then you can image how sweet it would be. Here, a poet shares her ‘Mesmerizing Dreams’ and the poet is Scribbling Gal (SG).


About Scribbling Gal

She is a versatile blogger, romantic poet from New Delhi, India. She love reading books and her favorite ones are Snow, The Lost Symbol and The Diary of Anne Frank. Her interests are ‘Cooking’, ‘Dancing’ and as all know ‘Poetry’.

She wishes,

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, ‘I used everything you gave me

What a wish from a talented poet…

and her words would make any person to fall in love with her dreams. She is such a sweet romantic writer who reflects her moods as words.

She owns two blogs,

Mesmerizing Dreams - http://creativelyscribbling.blogspot.com/
Exploring Inside - http://fragranceofmind.blogspot.com/

and you can follow her on FB: Scribbling Gal or via mail


About 'Mesmerizing Dreams'




Mesmerizing Dreams’ is a poetry blog reflecting her moods, and to express her love for poems. It is an amalgamation of her thoughts and fantasies. Not only the words reflect her but also the design as the header image reveals the blog is about a dream of love, romance and affection.

It is a perfect girl’s blog as you can see girlish colors all over the design, perfect header image, body and footer that carries the copyright information (PS: Her original blog name is My Personal Journal).

The blog has widgets like ‘Google Translate’, ‘BLOG ARCHIVE’, ‘SEARCH BOX’, ‘FAVORITE BLOGS’, ‘LABELS’ and ‘VISITOR NUMBER’. ‘Google Friends Connect’ and ‘Networked Blogs’ helps her blog readers to be in touch with her blog always.

The archive of the blog says that she pens down from February 2010.


About Dreams

If at all in this world, can someone define a ‘dream’ then I can. ‘Dreams’ are sweet to hear and so her poems. Her words have the power to express deep thoughts and they are straight from her heart.

Well aging just over a year, she has penned 74 posts and most of them being poems. She is close to 150 Followers in Google, result of her ‘Mesmerizing Dreams’.

I do like all her poems, and from her recent posts, ‘Memories’ & ‘Revival’ are my personal favorites.

I believe’, ‘I Love You’ and ‘Hidden’ are my all time favorites from her pen out of the 74 posts she penned so far.


Suggestions

SG, I personally feel that you should link your Facebook Page to your blog and to add widgets like ‘Recent Posts’, ‘Recent Comments’, ‘Popular Posts’ and etc., in your blog to help people know about your blog easily.


About Me

This is Someone is Special, the author of Few Miles, hosting Review Tuesdays along with Leo of I Rhyme Without Reason. Enjoy the beautiful creations of Sribbling Gal as I do. Stop by ‘Mesmerizing Dreams’ to enjoy her poetries. Have fun! Jingle Poetry Rocks!


8 comments:

ladynimue said...

one of my fav blogs!! love the emotions she captures in ech of her post !!

Ramesh Sood said...

Lovely review, SIS... Yes, her poems are beautiful..and I will visit her page more..

Ramesh Sood said...

Lovely review, SIS... Yes, her poems are beautiful..and I will visit her page more..

Ramesh Sood said...

Lovely review, SIS... Yes, her poems are beautiful..and I will visit her page more..

Jingle said...

awesome choice.

Thanks for the highlight.

Jingle said...

awesome choice.

Thanks for the highlight.

Scribbling Gal said...

OMG I am speechless ...I often write like I think....random thoughts and never realized ppl might like them and actually review them ....and getting this honor when am actually suffering from writers block which is not allowing me to write much....I guess i need to regain my vigor now :)

Thanks a ton SIS for such a honour which u have bestowed upon me ...it made my day :)

I will keep the suggestions in mind and make the changes and its reader like u which keep me going :)

@ladynimue, ramesh sood and jingle I am so glad u ppl like my poetry ...i am honored as u ppl are great writers urself :)

Andy said...

Scribbling Gal has great work on her blog. This particular poem "Mesmerizing Dreams" is beautiful.

Thanks SiS for a lovely review.