Welcome to Jingle Poetry!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Review Tuesdays - Lynnaima

I strongly apologies for the delay in publishing the Review Tuesdays, SORRY… I met this versatile poet in ‘Thursday Poets Rally’. I fell in love with her writings when I read her poem , 'The path of your ignorance' and so I am here to review the footpath she travelled, the blog with the name of its author, Lynnaima’s Blog of Lynnaima.

About Lynnaima

Lynnaima is a creative blogger found in blogosphere. Her ‘About’ column says that she loves to write a lot but not as much as she loves to live in her mind and her thoughts are reflected as poems, a genuine poetry world.

She owns the blog, Lynnaima: http://lynnaima.wordpress.com/ (where she pens down her wonderful creative thoughts).


About Lynnaima



Her blog is a gateway to spread smiles across the world, where her poems touch the soul with deep creative thoughts and forms a rhyming poetry world.

With Modularity Lite Template as base, she has designed her blog with dark colors. The template supports tags, categories or any widgets that wordpress could support.

She has a few collection of widgets, say, ‘Top Rated’, ‘Email Subscription’ and ‘Blogroll’.

The archive of her blog says that she pens down from September 2010.

About Poetry:

As an ardent admirer of her beautiful works, I am happy to say that I don’t have any words to describe her poems or her poetry world. She is a versatile poet, (Haiku, freestyle, and villanelle to only name a few) and she has shown her excellence in very short period. Her poems are beautiful, soulful and they are inspiring for her readers.

Her poems touch the soul of the readers as well as they convey strong messages. From her recent posts, ‘Love’ is my favorite, it conveys a lot within 17 syllables. Other than this, ‘The path of your ignorance’ is an awesome poem that touched my soul.

She writes for Poetry Potluck and Thursday Poets Rally and supports other poetry communities as well…

Suggestions:

Lynnaima, it would be nice if you add widgets like ‘Recent Posts’, ‘Recent Comments’, ‘Tags’, etc., Do create a page in FaceBook to reach as many people as possible. Also, enable sharing features, which are available in wordpress by default.

About this Romantic Verser:

This is Someone is Special, the author of Few Miles, hosting Review Tuesdays along with Leo (Leonnyes) of I Rhyme Without Reason. Enjoy the beautiful creations of Lynnaima as I do. Have fun! Jingle Poetry Rocks!


9 comments:

Jingle said...

Brilliant review,

Lynna is a talented poet we all enjoy being friend with, Glad to see her blog be highlighted here.

perfect job!

No apology, we enjoy your wriitng and version ob poetry blogs,
keep it up, Someone is special.

Jingle said...

love your suggestions.

Thanks for the thoughtfulness.

cheers.

lynnaima said...

Thank you very much! This is indeed a shock, totally, thank you and you are too kind. WOW!!!!! I lost my words...lol

Thank you!!!!

lynnaima said...

oops about the suggestions...thank you kindly. I just like simplicity a whole lot and find them to make the page too busy. These additional parts confuse me a lot actually, they take away from the "art", just me :)

The FB idea I am working on it for the future, I am not mentally ready for it yet but I shall get there, thanks again :)

L.

scentofmyheart said...

Lovely review SiS, I like this blog too!

fiveloaf said...

love the review by sis and leo- both of you are very subtle and light worded and that quality makes it very enjoyable to read~ to lynnaima, stay cool!

JamieDedes said...

Visiting Lynnaima is one of the special pleasures of blogging. A very fine choice, SIS. Thank you! Well done and thanks to Lyannaima for sharing her delightful, creative spirit with us through her poems and blog.

liv2write2day said...

SiS, thoughtful review of a poet I always enjoy visiting. I like your suggestions. Great column.

kenny said...

Thanks for this review! Ya, it's a great blog, I just fell in love with the Narcisist Poem about the water droplet!