Welcome to Jingle Poetry!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Review Tuesdays - Sharmishtha Basu’s Poetries


If I say that I took six hours to review about a poet completely, will you people accept that? If you don’t I am here to say why I took six hours to review about this wonderful poet whose space says that is her properties, I mean the amateur properties, “Sharmishtha Basu's poetries”, a wonderful writer Trisha (pen name, also as agnitrisha, suryagni) from Kolkatta, India owns this main blog, “Sharmishtha Basu’s Poetries


About The Author:

Trisha is from Kolkatta, India, a creative blogger by passion who shares her thoughts, amateur sketches and more. In her space, she says that “Introduce Yourself” is a dreadful question to answer. Her response reveals that she is a person who loves to share her thoughts, as writing being her interest, love for the the smile on a baby’s face, flowers on the garden, beautiful cloud patterns, colorful butterflies, music, friends and everything that is the symbol of beauty. She has been writing in MSN for almost two years after which she started several blogs.

To name a few,

http://magicthought.wordpress.com/ for Stories
http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com/ for Poetries (Main blog)
http://mycybernovels.wordpress.com/ for Novels & Musings.

You can check her profile to learn about her huge list of blogs,

Profile Name: Suryagni
Link: http://www.blogger.com/profile/05860766306146316164

Profile Name: AgniTrisha
Link: http://www.blogger.com/profile/00744835805800047236

Profile Name: thoughts
Link: http://www.blogger.com/profile/11502672508025496447


About The Blog:



It looks very cool with cute baby’s photos, nice colors and her wonderful works. Her blog consists of five pages, ABOUT (where she describes about her.), AWARDS (where she displays the friendship awards), AWARDS FOR ME (where she displays the awards meant for her), FREE SOUL & THOUGHTS WORDS. As per the site archives he pens down right from January 2009.


About The Poetry:

It is a unique world composed of thoughtful messages from this wonderful writer. She is definitely unique as she has a power with the words she pens down. If you read her works you can find the innocence behind it, cuteness and truthful to this world. I can’t pick a flower from a bouquet the same is her blog as she is such a talented and enthusiastic blogger from India. Her contribution towards Thursday Poetry Rally are awesome numbers. If you have not stop by her blog, do stop by now and enjoy her wonderful works.


Suggestions:

I feel that she should add more number of good available widgets, enable sharing in Social Websites (PS: I have read that you don’t like to share in Social Networking but it is good to share.), also create a Twitter and FB account for her blog.


Special Words:

As a fellow blogger, I love the way she encourages her fellow bloggers through her wonderful feedback. In addition, she create many awards for contributing to Thursday Poets Rally and Poetry Potluck.

PS: I read all your blogs they are truly amazing…


About Me:

Friends, this is Someone Is Special, the author of Few Miles, hosting Tuesday Reviews with Leo(Leonnyes) of I Rhyme Without Reason. Do stop by “Sharmishtha Basu’s Poetries” and enjoy her wonderful creations. Have fun! Jingle Poetry Rocks!


10 comments:

Amity said...

A very interesting and nice review for the beautiful poetess Sharmishtha...:-))) She's a prolific writer, she has several blogs to keep going that it would be hard for me to do that thing...I tip my hats off to her!!!

Will be dropping by soon...:-)))

SiS, you've done an exemplary job again...:-)) Keep up!!!

RiikaInfinityy said...

I am speechless when I saw them, I do actually thought she has only one which the one you had mentioned, didn't realized that she had so many @.@, will check them out soon!

One sentence, truly amazing i both words and management of active blogs!
Second to amity who tip the hat off her XD~

Wonderful review and I believe this six hours is worth it for all the reader and yourself ;D~~~~~!

Cheers on >=P

bodhirose said...

Trisha (Sharmishtha) Basu is a wonderful friend of mine and I couldn't agree more with SIS on the generous review she has given her work.

She is a prolific and gifted writer with an inspiring talent and has a keen observation of the world around her of which she then writes so elegantly.

She also does much original artwork to accompany her writings.

I love her as a friend and as a wonderful artist.

Jingle said...

Beautiful job, someone is special,
I do know all of her blogs.
FANTASTIC blogger...

It is a bliss to have her here.
Thanks to both of you...

heather said...

Great review, SIS, and Trisha, I look forward to reading your work! I'll take a long visit there today.

Myrna R. said...

I'm amazed at the quality of talent out in the blogosphere. Thanks for highlighting this poet. I'll surely read some of her blogs.

Hope said...

thank you Jingle! sounds like a wonderful person to know. Thank you for featuring her. I will stop by her sites!

also, thank you for the awards you left on your blog you left a few weeks backs. very gracious of you!

Anonymous said...

I am truly honoured that those simple blogs touched your heart.

I know they are very simple but your compliments mean a lot to me. Thanks a lot for overflowing my heart and soul.

It truly made my day because i count my blogs as very ordinary ones.

Thanks again for this honour. You sure made me one happy person :)

trisha
mydomainpvt.wordpress.com

Someone Is Special said...

@ Amity

Thanks a lot Amity for the sweet words. She is indeed a wonderful writer..

@ Riikainfinity

Glad to know that Riika, thank you so much..

@ bodhirose

Thank you so much.


@ Jingle

Thank you so much Ji..

@ heather

Glad to know that thanks..

@ Myrna R

Thanks :-)

@ Hope

Thanks :-)

@ Trisha

Its our pleasure trisha. You are a wonderful writer..

--Someone is Special--

Anonymous said...

I fool interpret a few of the articles on your website trendy, and I definitely like your line of blogging. I added it to my favorites entanglement period roster and last will and testament be checking back soon. Divert check in view my orientation as highly and let me be acquainted with what you think. Thanks.