Welcome to Jingle Poetry!

Friday, November 26, 2010

POEM OF THE WEEK: Week 11

Another wonderful potluck of fabulous poems shared on Poetry Potluck and thank you to all the fine poets for sharing your work. As always, there are poems that just linger and stay with you and this week the poem, "Twisted Thoughts" by Kris Lee of fiveloaf blog struck a chord. Elegant, cleanly crafted, and thought provoking.




Twisted Thoughts

more truth
brings darkness
to light

.

more light
brings truth
to darkness

.

more darkness
brings light
to truth


twisted thoughts
tires the mind
try believing..


Kris Lee © 2010

To read more of Kris Lee's fabulous writing, please visit his blog fiveloaf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking forward to another amazing Potluck next week. To those who celebrated Thanksgiving this week, I hope it was a beautiful one.

Talon
Bill Cook


22 comments:

budh.aaah said...

Nice indeed. congrats

chamiechamz said...

wow. nice to read piece. :)

June_Butterfly said...

Totally,agree!One of the best ones i had the privilege to read.

Great work ,fiveloaf.

scentofmyheart said...

Congratulations, always liked all the poems from fiveloaf!

Jingle said...

agree, Talon..

very simple words, yet elegant and lingering...

Cute post.
Keep it up.

Dave King said...

Gets the thought across beautifully and succinctly - what more can one ask for? And thanks for the link.

Sumit Sarkar said...

This is a superb work...
Well deserved.. :)

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Congratulations ...a wonderful poem.

Yvonne.

magher1 said...

Congratulations! I loved this one too:) Can't wait for Week 12!

Hope said...

excellent! so much truth. congratulations!

thank you for posting this one Jingle!

The17 YearOldNaive said...

This really got me thinking, I repeated each verse like 3 times- and I think it's absolutely true.
Lovely blog.
xox

Tootsie said...

Congrats! I loved the poem too

Shigune Matsui said...

I can relate to this poem very much! Congrats fiveloaf.

Amity said...

wow...this is superb Five Loaf...:-)

even easy for a grader to memorize...:D

and yes, i had had much of those twisted thoughts whenever i attempt to write a topic!

wel ldone Fiveloaf!!!

Amity said...

wow...this is superb Five Loaf...:-)

even easy for a grader to memorize...:D

and yes, i had had much of those twisted thoughts whenever i attempt to write a topic!

wel ldone Fiveloaf!!!

Kerry O'Connor said...

An excellent choice for POTW. I really enjoyed wrapping my mind around this one.

Giovanni said...

Very Nice!

ljm (Amias and Liquidplastic) said...

Congratulations Fiveloaf! A very good choice, I thought it was unique ... and very thought provoking.

signed...bkm said...

Very nice Poem...I really enjoy fiveloaf's poetry and am so happy to it highlighted here....Congrat's To Five Loaf....bkm

fiveloaf said...

i am humbled by all the praises and support from all my poet friends and especially to talon who unselfishly promotes me while making sure my copyright request is met. this is unbelievable!

fiveloaf said...

i am humbled by the support and praises from all my poet friends and especially to talon who totally believes in my writing making sure my copyright request is also met.. this is unbelievable!

Anonymous said...

kris is a very talented poet. i read his blog regularly, even though he is irregular :)

trisha
mydomainpvt.wordpress.com