Welcome to Jingle Poetry!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Review Tuesdays - Shadow Dancing With Mind


It is time for Tuesday Reviews once again and this is Someone Is Special. I love to review a blog that says, “A blog about creativity, Designs, Books, poetry and about spiritual journey through the thoughts on my mind”, a spiritual person Shashi owns this blog,Shadow Dancing with Mind”.

About The Author:

Shashi is a creative designer by profession, a spiritual person and an enthusiastic blogger from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. In his space, he reveals about himself as a person who loves to write Haiku and Poems and enjoy spiritual travels across the world and in his own mind.


He owns two blogs, Shadow Dancing with Mind (where he pen down about his spiritual journey through the thoughts on his mind) and Some memories, Some thoughts (where he pen down his sweet memories).

You can catch him on http://twitter.com/VerseEveryDay

About The Blog:

A blog that has a spiritual picture, an attractive template and few good widgets. His blog consists of five pages, THE READER (where he describes about the books, authors and the articles that have inspired him and given food for his thoughts). THE WEEK THAT WAS (where he describes about the many interesting things, creative people and inspiring ideas and thoughts that he comes across in that particular week). WHISPERS (a collection of poetries that he has loved to read, some of his writings, some from great poets of present and past). STILL LIFE (this page consists of his impressions and photographs from various travels that he end up doing in course of his work and journeys). YOGI BABA: AN UNTOLD STORY (consists of nine chapters about YOGI BABA and the spiritual thoughts). As per the site archives he pens down right from May 2010. Sharing his thoughts using FB, Twitter and other popular websites is available for the readers to share and enjoy.

About The Poetry:

The art of spiritual genius out at the center, blessed by God with poetry and spiritual thoughts he pens down simplistic yet deep thoughts behind it. His passion towards spiritual journey makes his creations more beautiful and meaningful.


If I want to list out some of his best works then it would be all of his creations. He is such a talented and enthusiastic blogger. Do stop by his thoughts and get inspired by his spiritual thoughts.

Suggestions:

Do add some more good widgets as well to make your blog more attractive like spiritual words for the day or any.

Special Words:

As a fellow blogger, I love the way he signs in his comments and his thoughts behind his works.


About Me:

Friends, this is Someone Is Special, the author of Few Miles, the other half the team hosting Tuesday Reviews here.Do stop by Shadow Dancing with Mind and enjoy Shashi’s creations.Have fun! Jingle Poetry Rocks!



9 comments:

David Waters said...

looking forward to visiting, sounds wonderful.

Jingle Poetry said...

agree, he is cool poet, his blog is colorful, beautiful, and poetic.

Thanks for the information, Someone is special.

both you and shashi rock.

Anonymous said...

Shashi is an awesome writer! I have been into his blog, could not place a comment because "anonymous" option is off.

His works are pure beauty.

trisha
mydomainpvt.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

shashi is a marvelous poet. i have been to his blogs, his works are outstanding. he has the "anonymous" option turned off so i could not compliment him there, in his blog, so i am consoling myself here.

thanks for the chance to pay compliments to him.

all the best for this beautiful attempt of highlighting brilliant poets and their works.

trisha
mydomainpvt.wordpress.com

TALON said...

Thank you for the awesome review, Someone Is Special. Shashi's writing is wonderful!

sillyfrogsusan said...

I have enjoyed Shashi's posts since the very first time I read one!
He is very wise.

Olivia said...

@ Someone Special: Very well done again..!!

@ Shashi: Well deserving.. your style of writing has been very different. One that has lot of depth to it. You give a reader a balanced recipe with words.. At 5.31am, I am thinking of food!! LOLsss

I am glad to learn more about you here.. :D

xox

Shashi said...

OMG!!!!! I usually dont use this word but this one really took me by surprise.

@David
@Jingle
@Trisha (I am sorry but I have anonymous off because then it attracts lot of spam, please pardon m for that)
@Talon
@Sillyfrogsusan
@Olivia

Thanks a lot all of you...I did not realise that this is going on here, I just saw it and saw wonderful comments from amazing friends... I did not know how I missed it out... I am grateful for your words.. and it made my day

Thanks every one ... you can read my new three verses posted on the blog. I look forward to your visit to my blog again.

Trisha, If you like, I can switch off annonymous filter for few days, as I value your comments ...;-)

ॐ नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya
Twitter @VerseEveryDay
Blog: http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.com/

Shashi said...

Thanks Someone Special for this review.. I am not as good as you made me out to be.. I am just a simple and a passionate person..
I did not realise that you have done this... and I am grateful for your words...and hope to keep upto you and other great bloggers expectations in the posts to come in future...
Thank you once again....you made my day.

Om Namah Shivaya