Welcome to Jingle Poetry!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Welcome to Jingle Poetry, Positions Are Available




Welcome to Jingle Poetry, A Public Poetry Blog For Poets Who Share and Encourage...

This blog will start to officially run on September 11, 2010. Up to 15 positions are available to help U, a fellow poet, who either are previous supporters of Thursday Poets Rally, or are wiling to join Poets Rally, take a leadership role in this new born room...

So far, we have 14 positions filled, we are reaching out via this post so that U have the chance to consider joining us as an active element of Jingle Poetry Leadership Team.

The following is the tentative schedule of the blog:

Mondays: Poetry Potluck,  Two poets  (Position filled)
One of you will take charge in Monday’s MckLinky post, once determined, two of you take turns host Monday’s Potluck, poets are allowed to link in 1 to 3 poems and feel free to read and comment other poets as many as possible, no specific requirement on how many they need to do…It is simply a way to share.

Tuesdays: Two Poets (Positions filled)
One of you will host a post on Tuesday to represent a poetry blog selected from our community…Call it  Poetry Blog of The Week

Wednesdays: Meet Our Poet: Two Poets (positions filled) 
One of you will represent a poet, you can interview the poet by asking him/her questions ….

             Thursdays and Fridays, No events, space preserved for Thursday Poets Rally

             Saturdays,  Poem of The Week: Two poets (positions filled)
             One of you will select a poem from Monday’s participants to represent in the blog…

             Sundays:  News About Poets/Poetry, Two poets (positions filled)
            Post some most updated information from online or other sources to share information…Include some  
             humor or comedy….

             We will have a  community consultant: a poet (position is filled) 
            Who is willing to answer questions via emails, and recruit fresh poets to our budding community…
                                      
            Tech support:  two poets (1 filled, another one is empty) 
who know blogger features and anything regarding blogger account issues, your job is to design the blog template,  place new members in our blog roll,
Train poets in how to handle tech issues….
            substitute, 2 poet is in position

Thus, 15 poets, including Jingle will be on our staff list, once your specific position is determined, then each takes one’s own responsibility, we work as a leadership team, and we build our community as a group…

Comment ONLY is you are interested in one of the above positions...
Many thanks...
Happy Friday!
                                           


29 comments:

Leo said...

if the position on Tuesdays is for describing or saying about the poetry blog and its owner, like sharing "about the blog" to the world in a report, I'll fill one of positions with pleasure Ji :)

Leo (Leonnyes)

Jingle said...

Awesome, Leo,
U got it!

Cheers!

Someone Is Special said...

I love to take the tuesday part join hand with Leo. Thanks a lot for the invite Jingle.. I am very much happy Ji..

--Someone Is Special--

Jingle said...

cool!
love it!
:)

Someone Is Special said...

Thank you so much Ji... A Kind request, can you change the comment window format to Pop-Up comment window format.. It will be very helpful for me. Reason is simple, when I open blogs from my office I can't comment if it is embedded window..

--Someone Is Special--

Jingle Poetry said...

will try.
10Q!

Someone Is Special said...

Thanks a lot Ji..

--Someons Is Special--

Bill Cook said...

Hi Jingle,

I am interested in the Saturday work of highlighting a poem from the prior Monday's posts. Could you send me a little more info about what you are looking to have done? Is there some selection criteria you have in mind? IS there to be a little comment on the poet and poem that would be included?

Sounds like it might be fun and engaging. - Bill

Jingle said...

Awesome!
Welcome aboard, Bill Cook!

Jingle said...

Awesome!
Welcome aboard, Bill Cook!

Bill Cook said...

Great. I look forward to getting started. For one reason or another I don't automatically get notified of your comments here through my email or site, so if you could, please email me or just post something on my site. I don't want to miss something from you. - Thanks,- Bill

Ooops. I just read the easy follow up box just below. I will check it, and that should take care of that. - Thanks, Bill

JamieDedes said...

Great idea, Ji! And I will take Sunday's poet/poetry news if that's okay with you and everyone else ...

lovelyannie79 said...

I'm available for the wednesday or saturday position if still needed!

can I have details on what I would do for each one? I will def do one of the positions...

Jingle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jingle said...

after all positions are filled, I will let you know the details...

it starts next Saturday, no worry, please!

lovelyannie79 said...

Wednesday it is! Happy to be a part of the team!

TALON said...

Hi, Jingle. I'd be happy to do the Saturday post with the highlight poem with Bill (taking turns I guess?) if you still need someone. That would be a lot of fun.

ishabellemanalo said...

wow, jingle! you are really working wonders in the blogging world! i am sooooo proud of you... :) i would love to help out on Saturdays and Sundays... Im not sure about filling out the available position, but I will definitely help out in any way I can... :)

kavisionz said...

Hurraayy!! This is getting more and more exciting! :)
Just confirming here, that Amanda and I are in on the Monday Poetry Potluck!!! :)
And now, I am off on a road trip to "unknown".. I am dragged by hubby and a friend.. :) See you all on Monday!!! :)
My mail access might be fine.. but Blog visits might have to wait till Monday, after which I will be hoarding your comment boxes!!!
Have an awesome weekend!!
And 3 cheers to Jingle Poetry! :)

Jingle said...

Yes, Talon, u will be on Saturday,
And Ishabelle, Sunday....

I am thrilled to have you in.
Cheers!

TALON said...

Thank you, Jingle. It's going to be fun! Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!

imagina1 said...

This is such a great idea, I'm looking forward to read and contribute in this wonderful blog, best of luck my dear friends :)

Jingle said...

Many thanks, Talon and Imagina1.

signed...bkm said...

Jingle I see you are the consultant for the community...if you need help with this or anything else...please let me know...bkm

signed...bkm said...

Jingle thank for invite on tech support but I do not know if I would be very good at it , I am not that blog techie...so I better say no on that one....but thank you anyway...

Jingle said...

no problem....

I thought two tech support staff would be great...

not urgent anyway...
Thanks.

Leo said...

Ji, i'll design the template if u want.. not taking the techie post, because I <3 to do the review stuff, but just the template design I'll do, if its needed :)

Olivia said...

Hey Jingle, I would be glad to join over.. I guess you would know better what suits me best.. I come aware that I could also fill in for Community Consultant. Since I am in India, the time zones allow some extra hours (exactly when half the world is snoring aloud) for me to work and crawl around the Blogs. I would be honored to fill in whichever place you put me in..

JamieDedes said...

Jingle your signature organizational skills and thoughfulness are written all over this. Is it the mathmatician's mind or the poet's heart or a combination of both? I don't know. I do know it is quintessentially Jingle!

Thanks ...